Things that might make you think

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Possibly the Least Believable Story All Week: The mother who sacrificed herself to save her son during Bataclan massacre:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Possibly the Least Believable Story All Week: The mother who sacrificed herself to save her son during Bataclan massacre:   Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 am

Possibly the Least Believable Story All Week:Women 35 with her child 5 , also with her mother 61 at rock concert at Bataclan Theatre-- 9.35 pm ...yeh right,I always go to rock concerts with my young kids and their grandmother

---------------------------

The mother who sacrificed herself to save her son during Bataclan massacre: Heroine died when she threw herself over her five-year-old boy as ISIS gunman opened fire

Elsa Delplace, 35, died during the mass shooting at a concert at the Bataclan Theatre on Friday night. Both her and her mother Patricia, 61, died protecting her five-year-old son. Louis was discovered, covered in their blood and sheltering underneath their bodies. ISIS gunmen burst into the venue before unleashing a hail of bullets on the terrified crowd, and detonating their suicide vests. Some 89 people died inside the theatre, as part of a series of coordinated attacks across the city that left 129 people dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324085/The-brave-mother-sacrificed-save-son-Heroine-killed-threw-five-year-old-boy-human-shield-ISIS-gunman-fired-Bataclan-massacre.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broadsword.forumn.org

Possibly the Least Believable Story All Week: The mother who sacrificed herself to save her son during Bataclan massacre:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1