Things that might make you think

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!    Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 am

CNN, Fox News LEAK!! (DEBUNK THIS!) Blows Sandy Hook out of the water! PROVEN False Flag!

This is a shorter version of my RESPONSE to those who claim it is far fetched to believe Sandy Hook is a false flag! I wanted to show a few things that can not be debunked or refuted! NOBODY Will ever prove the Greenbergs are not the Phelps because they ARE the same people!!

In this video I will PROVE That this couple Nick and Laura Phelps whom just coincidentally look Identical to this other couple Rich and Jennifer Greenberg, And I will prove these two couples are Also coincidentally connected Amazingly enough by Sandy Hook Itself!!!

Seems Michael Greenberg knows Mrs' Soto, a school teacher who supposedly died at Sandy Hook! This connections the Phelps to the Greenbergs and I believe this proves beyond anything reasonable that the Phelps and the Greenbergs are one and the SAME!!

Which is a good answer to why the parents can not cry!!! RESEARCH BEFORE EGO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broadsword.forumn.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1